A 26 week postal dance being choreographed by mail - with the intent to cross art forms and metaphors.
On 26 December 2020, there were 26 named boxes waiting to be filled, emptied, refilled, delivered, maybe thrown away. 24 were sent out in envelopes. 21 have been returned. Some are moving back and forth in proper correspondancing style.
On 30 March 2021, the project entered its second half. Please see below for updates if you are interested in taking part at this latter stage.
Documentation takes place initially on the 5 Foot Storyhouse blog. Confirmation has been received for holding physical exhibitions. If you would like to take part, please see below for latest updates, or just get in touch.
1. watchtower - Mel Anie is keeping this
2. gold powerhouse - Mel Anie is keeping this
3. matchbox game - RFC
4. the night before - LJ
5. clementine's suitcase - CW
6. the book - shall I or shan't I?
7. the little black number - SGD
8. the bath house - gone to one who was thinking
9. heaven is dry - SBT
10. heaven is body - AVAILABLE
11. poeme - JL (et RJ?)
12. we speak yellow - NSB (but not the one with bells)
13. southern spirit -MR
14. grey-v-yard - I have a plan for this
15. herbal - CVH
16. blue me - Katerina MomKat
17. oval tissue - shall I or shan't I? I did.
18. titanium shell - gone to one who didn't know
19. looking glass - Francis Lamme
20. miracle - AVAILABLE
21. magnify - this one's in demand!!!!
22. silver forest - I'm think I'm sure!
23. scent - AC
24. pink almond - AA
25. faith in nature - LO
26. somewhere else, still - Mel M
This project started with an assembling of 26 boxes, and envelope &. In mailing it to 24 people, I deconstructed it and sent parts, fragments. The responses that come back will form the sum of more boxes. In line with documenta 15's concept of…Continue
Add a Comment