Mim Golub Scalin's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh this is what I referenced 2008-2009 book. IUOMA Members "list" with images of our…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Feb 1 to Mail Artists Addresses?

576 Feb 14
Reply by Neckfast (Joe mccarthy)

"Hello all. I’ve been catching up on incoming mail and though I don’t like add and pa…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Feb 12, 2023 to Is mail art dying out?

39 Sep 12, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

"I feel a great affinity towards pigeons. Maybe because my family name means pigeon.…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Apr 26, 2022 to Pigeon Post

2 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"I have several of these kind of envelopes, called First Day Covers, here in the U.S.…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Apr 1, 2022 to The old envelopes

62 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"Hello Carien i received one also Mark Rosmiller had them sent to us.  He is on iuoma…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Nov 4, 2021 to Green Scapular

6 Dec 23, 2022
Reply by Carien van Hest

"Dear Ilya,  I'm so agitated about our postal service. The new person that's been put…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Aug 21, 2020 to Send mail or not send?

5 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Fleur Helsingor

"Late to this discussion but our friend Dean, Artist in Seine, in Paris would send al…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Jan 25, 2020 to Got tips for cheapest ways to send mail art internationally?

23 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Bradford

"All of the above. People in my family come to me to see what postage they should put…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Sep 25, 2017 to Why? Because Mail Art!

8 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Carolyn Cline

"If a person has their address on their IUOMA page, I figure that it's okay to show i…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Dec 25, 2016 to Addresses- to cover or not?

11 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Pam Chatfield

"Luz, es facil! Really, just let us know the theme, the deadline, the size limits, wh…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Sep 28, 2015 to how to make a mail art call?

2 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Mim Golub Scalin

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service