Laurence Roberts's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is a great idea in so many ways ! Unfortunately I have not the skills my…"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 9, 2010 to Idea for a new Group starting in 2011. Is anyone interested?

17 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

":) nice one !"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 5, 2010 to Mail Artists Addresses?

579 on Monday
Reply by Perry Hoffman

"Very good, practical idea. Mine is. Laurence Roberts Ty'n Y Coed, 40, Boleyn Road,…"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 5, 2010 to Mail Artists Addresses?

579 on Monday
Reply by Perry Hoffman

"I know this project ahs ended but it sounds really good--and the work shown here is…"

Laurence Roberts replied Mar 5, 2010 to Artist's Book Collective/Libro de Artista colectivo/Livro de Artista Coletivo

27 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Alexandre Gomes Vilas Boas

"O I see ! Thank you. I had no idea I could contact him direct."

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 28, 2010 to Support mailartist Phillipe Pissier - censored and charged by the police

3 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Laurence Roberts

"Any news of Philippe ?"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 27, 2010 to Support mailartist Phillipe Pissier - censored and charged by the police

3 Feb 28, 2010

"Mine is :- Laurence Roberts Ty'n Coed 40 Boleyn Road Forest Gate LONDON E7 9QE UK.…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 27, 2010 to Mail Artists Addresses?

579 on Monday
Reply by Perry Hoffman

"May i wish you Good Luck with it all--- may yr travel and flying etc be unaffected.…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 26, 2010 to Did anyone contribute to the Buffalo Mail Art Call? Any response?

2 Feb 26, 2010

"I love this about becoming-being a sculptor --the words and colours are both beautif…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 26, 2010 to Mail Artists Addresses?

579 on Monday
Reply by Perry Hoffman

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service