All Discussions Tagged 'mail' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mail Art Exhibition Call: Cyborgs & Posthuman Culture

Rat Mail invites artists to create mail art to be exhibited on the theme of Cyborgs and Posthuman Culture to be exhibited January 2nd - 31s…

Started by Mail Rat

1 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

.oOo. Update!!! .oOo. Human and Nature, Human and Technology - very IMPORTANT note for everyone!

Dear artists! Thank you so much for applying to our mail art call in the Hungarian Stamp Museum! The artist who did not send their artwork…

Started by Csete Monika

5 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Marianne Laimer

VEGAN ARTISTS FOR ANIMALS

Dear artists, if you want to participate to Lella&Fabio mail art project about ANIMALS, please send an artwork concerning ANIMALS to th…

Started by Linda Pelati

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Linda Pelati

Collage/Assemblage Centennial 1912-2012 - Call for Works

CALL FOR WORKS: DEADLINE NOVEMBER 15, 2011.  PLEASE REPOST  see:http://collagemuseum.com/centennial.html  The modern use of collage techn…

Started by Cecil Touchon

0 Jun 2, 2011

Radio with Mail Art for Japan Charity Call

From Alex and Tomo Art Blog page http://alextomostudio.blogspot.com/2011/04/radio-with-mail-art-for-japan-call.html   Radio with Mail Art f…

Started by Tomoe N

0 Apr 30, 2011

Original or Reproduction?

Do you prefer to receive mail art that is original (such as an original drawing or collaged piece of mail art) or are you okay with receivi…

Started by Ashazart

21 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Richard F. Yates

Mail Art Call For The Absurd...

Please send absurd mail art to P.O. Box 2373 Spring Valley, CA 91977 This is my first project an I am definitely looking forward to to seei…

Started by Mark R Loveland II

19 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Mark R Loveland II

Mail Art Call and Trade

Anyone who would like to send me mail art and/or do a trade on mailart, just send your pieces to:Laura Thykeson2924 Oak CourtGranbury, Texa…

Started by Laura E. Thykeson

5 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by jon foster

Mail Art/Flexus Call---Anything Goes,Everything Shows

Anything Goes-Everything Shows Mail Art Exhibition Artists are invited to submit non-returnable artwork for Anything Goes, Everything Show…

Started by Carlos Steward

0 Jul 25, 2010

Mail art solidarity required for Philippe Pissier

Hello Friends and mail artist from the world, Do you mail art as art or as movement? Ok, i know, we are not in the sixties and fluxus is n…

Started by Hans Braumüller

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Hans Braumüller

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service