PROBLEMS (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help to find words

Dear artists, I need your suggestion. My friend Bianca Severijns https://biancaseverijns.com/ was invited by the La Biennale di Venezia 201…

Started by san gayer

3 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by jimmyconnors

Image focus

Why are so many images out of focus. I started deleting a few figuring it was an import issue, but realized it was something else, but what?

Started by michael thompson

2 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by De Villo Sloan

MBblues

Experiences using mobile 'dongle' broadband, please?

Started by Dawn Redwood

1 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Technical problem with email links

I can't find anywhere on the IUOMA page to get help on this. I hope it's okay to mention it here.  I receive the emails notifying me of upd…

Started by Terry Owenby

2 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Terry Owenby

Photo management on IUOMA

As a newcomer to this site, I find it hard at times to understand. For instance, if I upload a photo then it gets the filename as its title…

Started by Alan Brignull

3 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Ruud Janssen

the "favorites" link

I hope this will be a very brief discussion. Starting a few days ago, nothing happens when I click on a "favorites" link in a blog post. Is…

Started by Nancy Bell Scott

7 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Nancy Bell Scott

I AM ABSENT FROM THIS PROJECT FOR A DURATION.

I am sorry for dropping the ball on returning correspondence with you great folks this past summer/fall.  I have had to drop Mail Art from…

Started by Strelnikov (Стрельников)

3 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by helen amyes

Adding photos from Flickr - receiving an error message.

Oops! Flickr can't find a valid callback URL. An external application has requested your login credentials and permission to perform certa…

Started by Julie (O-kami)

3 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Sharondipity Rutherford

Problem with my blog

When I try to post to my blog I get an error message that says the blog must have content before I can post anything. Then it whipes out wh…

Started by Larned Justin

5 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service