Mail-Art Projects (434)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MOSTRA PERSONALE DI OSVALDO CIBILS/ BARBA GALLERIA DELL'ARTISTA FULGOR C. SILVI.

Fulgor C. Silvi B.E.A.R.D. G.A.L.L.E.R.Y. (Disegni digitali di Osvaldo Cibils) agosto 2013 DIBUJOS16 disegni digitali.mostra personale di…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

1 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Giovanni Bonanno

Need technical help

I'm having a brain fart this morning. I uploaded a couple pix and did not designate them to go into one of my albums. Now I cannot remember…

Started by Dan Mouer

6 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Viz'n'Val

.Formerly arac'n'kram who "were looking after this site while Vizma has gone walkabout. We look forward to when Viz re-emerges in NY &…

Started by Valentine Mark Herman

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

invite to PNEUMAtic circUS - networked art by pneumatic post!

Don’t miss the opportunity to be in the first interactive networked art project through Pneumatic Post!   PNEUMAtic circus is a very specia…

Started by vittore baroni

1 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Mail Artists Emails

Has anyone developed an email list of mail artists so that we can contact you about projects.  I would like to develop one if not!

Started by Carlos Steward

3 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Help asked: Mail art to keep the Museum Jan Cunen alive!?!

Dear all! I wanted to ask you for a favour, or better said, ask all of you for Help! Recently I got the sad news that the Museum Jan Cunen …

Started by Heleen de Vaan

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

Unwanted emails

I have twice "friended" people now on IUOMA and they turned out to be scammers in Africa asking for money, so BEWARE. Know a bit about some…

Started by Irene Dogmatic

3 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Is there a 2013 Claremont Prison Library project?

Does anybody know if the Claremont Prison Library is doing a Postmarked 2013? I've sent mail art before but can't find any information abou…

Started by Mary Jo Cartledgehayes

3 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Carmela Rizzuto

The documentation of the Mail Art project "Academy", Berlin

The Mail Art project "Academy" was initiated to accompany the exhibition ARTE POSTALE at Akademie der Künste, Berlin, 30. 8. – 8.12.2013, P…

Started by Lutz Wohlrab

2 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Work in progress : Solitary... of Tides

Solitary…of Tides It has been the intention of Jean-Francois Aillet to invite 7000 people from every corner of the world to collect as many…

Started by Jean-François Aillet

0 Jul 31, 2013

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service