Steve's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Someone who worked for BAe systems had a sticker that said "My other radar system sy…"

Steve replied Apr 21, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"This one is me. Sorry folks I forgot to say on the cover"

Steve replied Apr 17, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"Count me in Val But keep nudging me if I seem too silent on this as the big day appr…"

Steve replied Apr 14, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Question: "What should I do with 265 New England Neptunes, 315 Lightening Whelks, 24…"

Steve replied Apr 14, 2011 to Yet Another Postal History Boutique Competition

11 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Question: "What should I do with 265 New England Neptunes, 315 Lightening Whelks, 24…"

Steve replied Apr 14, 2011 to Yet Another Postal History Boutique Competition

11 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"The mailing from Yuri and Welsh Mwncinaut Major Tom will be spalshing down soon. In…"

Steve replied Apr 14, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"The mailing from Yuri and Welsh Mwncinaut Major Tom will be spalshing down soon. In…"

Steve replied Apr 14, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"To let you all know, I will be posting to you all on Tuesday. My contribution is ded…"

Steve replied Apr 10, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"Many thanks to those who have been quicker off the mark than I have. I aim to get mi…"

Steve replied Apr 1, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service