Lesley Magwood Fraser's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"This is flipping AMAZING! I love how you have made a box of the work, it is so creat…"

Lesley Magwood Fraser replied May 25, 2011 to Proyecto 26 S.M.

5 May 26, 2011
Reply by Skybridge Studios

"I inserted Laurence's seperate pages into clear plastic sleeves which I glued into m…"

Lesley Magwood Fraser replied May 19, 2011 to "F" for "Ffάrωsh" and Age of fluctuations " by Laurence Roberts

19 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lesley Magwood Fraser

"David I LOVE your drawing of the Trojan Tortoise! My kind of humour!"

Lesley Magwood Fraser replied Apr 15, 2011 to Chapter L - Cheryl Penn's "Lost Londelozi"

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Did you know that Londolozi is the Zulu word for "protector of all living things"? L…"

Lesley Magwood Fraser replied Apr 14, 2011 to Chapter L - Cheryl Penn's "Lost Londelozi"

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Tiziana's X arrived here in South Africa on Friday, full of symbols which come toget…"

Lesley Magwood Fraser replied Apr 11, 2011 to X - by Tiziana in Italy

7 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Lauriana Glenny

"I am waiting for J L O X - that's all......."

Lesley Magwood Fraser replied Mar 30, 2011 to Missing Letters and Tying up Project 26.

44 May 4, 2011
Reply by Litsa Spathi / NOBODY

"OK Cheryl a few more have arrived so I am just waiting for A, J, K, L, O and X.  "

Lesley Magwood Fraser replied Mar 23, 2011 to Missing Letters and Tying up Project 26.

44 May 4, 2011

"Cheryl I have BAA's G now so I am sure it will be waiting for you on your return...."

Lesley Magwood Fraser replied Mar 14, 2011 to Missing Letters and Tying up Project 26.

44 May 4, 2011

"I am missing D G J K L M O U X"

Lesley Magwood Fraser replied Mar 9, 2011 to Missing Letters and Tying up Project 26.

44 May 4, 2011

"My postbox was bulging today - so exciting! T arrived from Tictac, it is so pristine…"

Lesley Magwood Fraser replied Feb 7, 2011 to Some Admin for Project 26 Due for completion by 28th February 2011

11 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service