We have had requests from people who did not make the first call. Please put your name here if you are interested in doing another book, OR if you wish to be included in Book # 3.  I for sure am happy to be involved in another book.  I will keep updating the discussion list as people place their names.

Victoria Barvenko (Russia)

Liliana Bogao (USA)

Csaba (Hungary)

Angie Cope (USA)

Roger Dewint (Belgium)

"E" (France)

Diane Keys (USA)

Fifi LePew (U.S.A)

KDJ (U.S.A.)

Heather Miller (South Africa)

Bruno Neiva (Spain) 

Cheryl Penn (South Africa)

Svetlana Pesetskaya (Russia)

Frieder Speck (Germany)

Nadine Wendell-Mojica

Marie Wintzer (Japan)

Views: 115

Replies to This Discussion

I am glad too Angie. How could I resist? can't wait to see some of your pages:)
Another artist is joining us - FAB work - Svetlana Pesetskaya from Russia :-) - look at her pics on collaborative books.
Good move Diane :-) - I am doing ALL THREE - and EVERY copy is hand worked - I think these books are going to be some sort of first!  From private discussions I've had Book 3 in particular also looks like it will be quite experimental in terms of materials, so thats great! I mean - "E" is painting each copy with coffee and wine - how that????
That is amazing that you are doing all three ! I admire that. Need to come up with a whole new concept for book three. I"m picturing you buried in a sea of papers feverishly creating your way out of them. How many hundreds of pages is that? Good weekend project for me!
Diane - you have NO IDEA :-))))) Like herding cats???? Buried for sure - but - blissfully - yip, blissfully X
Or putting a sock on a worm? I do love the feeling of having a big project to dive into. Just hope you come up for air now and again. Also picture you with elephants and rhinos walking by your studio tapping on the window every now and then. Ridiculous I know. Everything is like a fairy tale in my mind. Enjoy your weekend:)
Cheryl, I have understood all and was already registered in the book-letters
I start to work and I wait from you for the further messages that you don't know Russian, all is normal, I will translate all, once again thanks for your interesting project, yours faithfully Svetlana Pesetskaya
Gorgeous Svetlana!

Grazie Diane!!!!))))

Svetlana - EXCELLENT!!! :-)
Grazie Cheryl!!!!!)))

grazie KDJ!!)))

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service