Forum Discussions (679)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

large postcards

Greetings All,This is my first post so let me introduce myself. John Tostado told me about IUOMA a bit back and while I did join at that ti…

Started by Theo Nelson in Mail-Art Projects

5 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Laurence Roberts

Mail & Delivery Concerns

Do you go to the PO, to mail your mailart, or leave it for the postman?  I've always just left my postcards for the mailman to pick up.  N…

Started by prettylily in Mail-Art Projects

3 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Laura P (spopod)

Idea for a new Group starting in 2011. Is anyone interested?

To start, a little bit of personal background. I reached Mail Art and the IOUMA community via my life-long interest in postage stamps and p…

Started by Valentine Mark Herman in Mail-Art Discussions

17 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

IUOMA Postal History

2011 declared year of space in Russia. 50 years of Flight by Yurri Gagarin into space! I think you need to make this date - 12 April - in o…

Started by Valentin N. Dolgov in Mail-Art Projects

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Valentin N. Dolgov

The New One on the Block

Anybody care to update me as to what's what and how's how? i've never used a site quite like this one before, and all my art trading via ma…

Started by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn in Mail-Art Information

19 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

Bern Porter's 100th birthday

Happy Birthday to Bern Porter, who would have been 100 years old today. Born Valentine's Day, February 14, 1911, Porter Settlement (Houlton…

Started by Bern Porter in Mail-Art Discussions

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Bern Porter

Untitled

No Description

Started by Larned Justin in Mail-Art Discussions

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Should I delete the Chat-Function?

Since I added the CHAT-function to this IUOMA-platform I noticed it is hardly used. Should I just delete it and save webspace for the other…

Started by Ruud Janssen in IUOMA Network

11 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

21 Day Project

Hello everyone, I am very new to the mail art community, actually I have wanted to get involved for a long time but it was an interest that…

Started by Billy G. in Mail-Art Projects

0 Feb 13, 2011

IUOMA Badges

Is it just a thing our studio's blog has had problems with, or does the IUOMA badge tend to drag a bit about the place where it's tucked? …

Started by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn in Mail-Art Projects

2 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service