Mail-Art Projects (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Italy - Mostra Collettiva Internazionale “Fragilità e Distacco / 70 Years Ruggero Maggi”

SPAZIO OPHEN VIRTUAL ART GALLERY “Fragilità e Distacco / 70 Years Ruggero  Maggi” a cura di Sandro Bongiani Dal 29 agosto al 28 novembre…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Aug 28, 2020

Send mail or not send?

Dear friends, this is not the first time I have learned that my American friends have not received my mail. This was not the case before. I…

Started by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

5 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Fleur Helsingor

The New SCE Whizbang

It has been a long time coming, and the perfection of the 'Whizbang' has been done. Soon, it is 'Behold! The SCE Whizbang! More communicati…

Started by Dr. Arcane

0 Aug 1, 2020

Abbreviations

Is there a list of abbreviations concerning mail art? A&P ATC MA and so on. Please help me out.

Started by Carien van Hest

12 May 4, 2020
Reply by Nancy Bell Scott

"planetins project"

With "planetins project", I would like to bring my work of Mail Art to maximum freedom, go beyond the theme projects, and send as much as p…

Started by Bruno Cassaglia -networker

4 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Bruno Cassaglia -networker

collage

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/charlotte-mosss-collage-contest-is-a-hit-on-instagram?utm_social-type=owned&utm_brand=ad&;…

Started by Lucky Pierre

1 Apr 7, 2020
Reply by Richard Canard

"#GlobalViralEmergency / Fate Soon" - Art between science, nature and technology

"#GlobalViralEmergency / Fate Soon" - Art between science, nature and technology SPACE OPHEN VIRTUAL ART GALLERY "#GlobalViralEmergency…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Apr 3, 2020

Got tips for cheapest ways to send mail art internationally?

Hey, Y'all~ Is anyone out there willing to share your wisdom about sending mail art internationally?  I went to the post office yesterday w…

Started by nonimouse

23 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Bradford

Mail Art Calls?

Haven't been here in a while. Where is it appropriate to post MA Calls? Thanks

Started by kiyotei

3 Feb 16, 2020
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Anna's fight with cancer...

Started by Chorianopoulou Maria

0 Feb 8, 2020

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service