I am currently printing up a series of I Ching Hexagrams and wonder if anyone would like one?
There are 64 different Hexagrams. Here are two of them:
1. Get three identical coins
2. Throw the coins together. Each head counts 3 point, each tail counts 2 points.
3. Add up the result of your throw -- it will be 6, 7, 8 or 9.
4. Write this number down.
5. Throw the coins 5 more times, and each time add up the number of points you get.
6. You will then have 6 numbers, eg 768697
7. Write these down in the order -- the exact sequence of numbers is important -- that you threw the dice
1. send me a piece of Mail Art that includes your sequence of 6 numbers (or two sequences of 6 numbers if you want 2 Hexagrams)
2. choose what colour Hexagram(s) you want. The choices are:
-- gold and black (as shown above)
-- red and gold
-- purple and gold.
I will print up the Hexagrams on 1 March (a special I Ching day) and mail them back to you.
* You will aslo probably receive a punnekin as I have lots more waiting to be adopted.