cheryl penn's Discussions (601)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry guys - have NO IDEA how the discussions closed here :-( - open for business as…"

cheryl penn replied May 31, 2011 to Suggestions As Origins of SOME asemic scripts

6 May 31, 2011
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Cheryl Penn for volume 2 too."

cheryl penn replied May 30, 2011 to Asemics 16 (1-2) Collaborative Book

25 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Cecil Touchon

"Received from Katerina - a beautiful asemic boekie which came with her Byzantine gif…"

cheryl penn replied May 28, 2011 to Asemic Work I have been Fortunate enough to Receive :-)

9 May 28, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Another - from a book Katerina sent me - a grey day turned sunny :-) "

cheryl penn replied May 26, 2011 to Suggestions As Origins of SOME asemic scripts

6 May 31, 2011
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Thanks for posting Sue - When words are residual shadows :-) - something I think Ase…"

cheryl penn replied May 25, 2011 to Asemic Work I have been Fortunate enough to Receive :-)

9 May 28, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"MAN!!! Dark Wall - you look like ZALOP!!! Poor thing :-("

cheryl penn replied May 20, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Big Brother is Watching."

cheryl penn replied May 19, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"And yesterday from Sue Bowen "Spring forth ye gentle knot, to clothe my family and t…"

cheryl penn replied May 12, 2011 to Asemic Work I have been Fortunate enough to Receive :-)

9 May 28, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"A da da deconstructionist??? My Wereld! o my... I dont quite know what to say to tha…"

cheryl penn replied Mar 29, 2011 to The Great Mail-Art Trashpo Summit

58 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Nancy Bell Scott

"DVS - you really make me laugh!! - In a good way - somedays I am so unravelled a kno…"

cheryl penn replied Mar 28, 2011 to The Great Mail-Art Trashpo Summit

58 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Nancy Bell Scott

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service