DKeys's Discussions (337)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"This looks excellent Professor Sloan-very upscale neo-futuristic"

DKeys replied Apr 25, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

""

DKeys replied Apr 25, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"much improved Kat, much improved that ratty old thing was becoming an eye sore"

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"I'm on it DVS and I couldn't agree more. I'm not up to Kat's technical expertise wit…"

DKeys replied Apr 24, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Our first customer!!"

DKeys replied Apr 24, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"No Kat, this is amazing.  Probably too avante garde for the mainstream.  Yours is hi…"

DKeys replied Apr 23, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"It is RK wallpaper, but I guess if you can't tell I have more work to do. Maybe KAT…"

DKeys replied Apr 23, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"just in time for the premiere of Road Kill the movie on tonight  on  sci fi!!!"

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Kat's always ruining the curve:( "

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Please accept my submission for consideration into your fine institution. "

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service