Predrag Petrovic's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Changing the thesis, as they suits one's intention , is not the answer to the situat…"

Predrag Petrovic replied Jun 11, 2023 to Low quality photos shared

13 Jul 6, 2023
Reply by Carolyn Hasenfratz Winkelmann

"Point is missed. It is not only the point who is publishing what, it the question of…"

13 Jul 6, 2023

"Kiki, I did not mention you, or your photos. So, it is completely wrong to envolve l…"

13 Jul 6, 2023

"nobody in right mind would talk for 4 hours, for Almighty Postal God sake ! :)"

Predrag Petrovic replied Jun 4, 2023 to communication via ''Viber'' or ''Skype''

3 Jun 20, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"You need to adjust the photos ( rotate them) Majority of the cell phones: left or ri…"

Predrag Petrovic replied Jun 4, 2023 to Help needed about uploading photo images

9 Jun 4, 2023
Reply by Predrag Petrovic

"I organize received mail chronologically. I am marking each received piece with a da…"

Predrag Petrovic replied May 7, 2023 to Organization

9 May 31, 2023
Reply by Tomoe N

"Katerina, everything will be made of recycling harmless organic paper, so no need to…"

Predrag Petrovic replied Apr 24, 2023 to Balloon mail (Балонска пошта)

8 Aug 18, 2023

"Maria,  you are 3rd partipant ! Two more, and I will set off balloons on a windy day…"

Predrag Petrovic replied Apr 5, 2023 to Balloon mail (Балонска пошта)

8 Aug 18, 2023

"hey Barbara,  you are the 2nd participants. After 5 entries, I will make first 5 bal…"

Predrag Petrovic replied Apr 5, 2023 to Balloon mail (Балонска пошта)

8 Aug 18, 2023

"I am using a big desktop PC and not a laptop or cellphone. To me, chatroom/s are all…"

Predrag Petrovic replied Feb 10, 2022 to Empty chatroom

5 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by Carien van Hest

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service