Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, Viz, the world didn't end today. Wanna come over to my place and share a few b…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 21, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"What happens for those of us Luddites who don't have i Phones and think that a Tasca…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 15, 2012 to Audio Mail-Art - Wanna Tell Me a Story???

2 Dec 15, 2012

"Your Number One Fan in Sigean would be very greatful if he ever got one of your book…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 15, 2012 to So I Made a Mail-Art Book...Anyone Want It?

7 Dec 15, 2012

"Bonjour! Viz has drunk me out of house and home, and with Xmas coming has gone to se…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 10, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Ok, you're released...but remember it was only on condition htat you went straight t…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 7, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Can you make a living doing this in Paris, Dean? Only if you give up your night job…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 4, 2012 to Have you ever wondered what Moaning Lisa looked like?

13 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by liketelevisionsnow

"Moaning Lisa (and DVS) are ominously silent on this...I wonder why?  "

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 4, 2012 to Have you ever wondered what Moaning Lisa looked like?

13 Jan 14, 2013

"HERE ARE THE PHOTOS!! "

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 3, 2012 to Have you ever wondered what Moaning Lisa looked like?

13 Jan 14, 2013

"A 'bit'? Of what?"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 20, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

""A drink before and a cigarette after are the htree best things in life" (Anon) {A N…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 19, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service