If you aren't a follower of The Postal Ledger (and you are all welcome), or a member of some of the mail art facebook groups, you may have missed some of the wonderful mail art that has arrived there recently. http://thepostalleger.blogspot.co.uk
I have put a few tempting photos above. You can name that mailartist and then check your results below!
1. At the top is another one of those stunning comb prizes from Marie Wintzer for being one of many winners of the Who has the best hair competition. I have raked it through my hair, trying to conjure an iota of the creativity that she oozes!
2. Next is one of many pages from a BAD BURLESQUE book that Vizma Bruns made for me as winner of the Bad Burlesque competition MOBMA - the whole fabulous boekie can bee seen at the Postal Ledger
3. Correspondence art from Sue Marsdon arrived in the traditional way - Sue is a Suffolk Mail artist who doesn't have a computer or she would definitely be an IUOMA member!
4. I love this heavy and rather beautiful Dean Marks assemblage that he may have meant for my Monochrome, semitone, Kodachrome event but because it was unlabled has been posted at the PL.
5. I was very lucky to receive one of those wondrous, haptic Robert Ridley Shackleton collages that I (ahem) begged for.
6. Another possible entry for MSK in the form of a rapped postcard patriotic style from Mathom House can be found there too.
I encourage you to visit the Postal Ledger to see everything as it arrived with a little commentary from me! And thanks for the great mail art!