Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"6 more to go...waiting D-G-J-L-M-O... coming soon?"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 14, 2011 to Missing Letters and Tying up Project 26.

44 May 4, 2011
Reply by Litsa Spathi / NOBODY

"Isn't this a beauty! thank you, Sloan for posting it!"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 3, 2011 to Chapter Y by Samuel Montalvetti (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

3 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

"I agree with Angie...I am in awe, and Laurence did all indiviual pages for each of u…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Feb 28, 2011 to "F" for "Ffάrωsh" and Age of fluctuations " by Laurence Roberts

19 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lesley Magwood Fraser

"Y from Argentina came today to Thessaloniki, so Samuel's is COMPLETED...and very nic…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Feb 7, 2011 to Some Admin for Project 26 Due for completion by 28th February 2011

11 Mar 3, 2011

"And a set of four pages... very intriguing.."mysterious, indeed! "

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Feb 4, 2011 to Chapter R Project 26 Helen Amyes Australia

11 Mar 9, 2011

"Helen ays she is very well and they are lucky not to have any damage on their home,…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Feb 4, 2011 to Chapter R Project 26 Helen Amyes Australia

11 Mar 9, 2011

"Queenly! Susanna, this looks amazing...and I just know that it will be arriving one…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Feb 3, 2011 to Chapter Q (26 Project) by Susanna Lakner

12 Mar 9, 2011

"sloAn! You are A-mazing, A-wesome, A-ll the below comments and then some. beuAtiful!"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 31, 2011 to Chapter A (26 Project) by De Villo Sloan

8 May 24, 2011
Reply by Rosa Gravino

"'glad to see that "H" is arriving at destinations...bringing a little bit of Greek s…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 24, 2011 to Chapter H..is for HOMER by Katerina Nikoltsou

16 Mar 9, 2011

"Thanks Jen, for the suggestion. I was just at the Acropolis Museum on my Athens visi…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 13, 2011 to 26 Project Crisis Center - Primal Scream Room

13 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service