Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope to someday travel and see many different places, I was once going to move to…"

Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson replied May 30, 2012 to United States Society in relation to Anywhere Else

8 May 30, 2012
Reply by Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson

"Emily, I used to live in SF too, people were pretty flat there, even more so than he…"

Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson replied May 30, 2012 to United States Society in relation to Anywhere Else

8 May 30, 2012

"Hey Thom! Thank you for the links. I will agree with you about getting out there and…"

8 May 30, 2012

"Valentine!    Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Sorry it took me so long to repl…"

Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson replied May 15, 2012 to United States Society in relation to Anywhere Else

8 May 30, 2012

"Hi Erica! I have some National Geographic vintage magazines and would love to swap f…"

Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson replied May 6, 2012 to random acts of kindness- art supplies

4 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Jade H

"http://fluxusmanifesto.tumblr.com/"

Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson replied May 1, 2012 to Manifesto for 21st Century Fluxus

7 May 1, 2012

""We ARE Fluxus." This reminds me of the Buddhist idea of all being the same and con…"

Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson replied May 1, 2012 to Manifesto for 21st Century Fluxus

7 May 1, 2012

"Ricardo that is an AMAZING!!! idea! I think I'm going to go work on making a website…"

7 May 1, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service