Pam McVay's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I love YES! paste.  It doesn't make paper buckle and, if it dries up, you can spritz…"

Pam McVay replied Nov 6, 2019 to what is your favorite glue?

27 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

"The kind of mail art I make depends on the day.  I get bored easily and try differen…"

Pam McVay replied Sep 5, 2019 to What’s your favorite kind of mail-art?

18 Jan 31, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"If you want to be known as a psychopath, go ahead and send it.  I myself don't like…"

Pam McVay replied Sep 3, 2019 to Oh, dear. Have I maybe overdone the grimdark on this one piece?

4 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Bill Lowenburg

"Oh! I love living things:  animals of all kinds, anything under water (including mer…"

Pam McVay replied Jul 21, 2019 to What’s your favorite kind of mail-art?

18 Jan 31, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"My mail person has a piece of cardboard he carries with a 1/4" wide slot cut into it…"

Pam McVay replied Oct 25, 2018 to Got tips for cheapest ways to send mail art internationally?

23 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Bradford

"A regular postcard or card in envelope costs one international stamp in the U.S.  If…"

Pam McVay replied Oct 24, 2018 to Got tips for cheapest ways to send mail art internationally?

23 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Bradford

"I did not yet receive it.  I once had mail coming to me from Guatemala.  It took ove…"

Pam McVay replied Aug 12, 2018 to Documenting Mail Art Received

15 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Pam McVay

"If you just mention you got something from me and later some day sent me some mail,…"

Pam McVay replied Aug 12, 2018 to Documenting Mail Art Received

15 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Pam McVay

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service