Mail-Art Projects (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deadline extended

In spring 2017 will be an exhibition with my mailart projekt "water". Therefore the deadline is extended to: 28.02.2017 You can have a look…

Started by Renate Blaes

0 Oct 19, 2016

my movies

a smallish slice of my viewed film catalog : http://letterboxd.com/mithrenn/films/ page where i post CURRENT movie reviews : http://rcjohns…

Started by Neil Leach

0 Sep 7, 2016

windows

Where did I read about MA with windows?? I did something with windows but cannot find where to send it to... Thnks!

Started by Margreet Beemsterboer

3 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Margreet Beemsterboer

windows

Where did I read about MA with windows?? I did something with windows but cannot find where to send it to... Thnks!

Started by Margreet Beemsterboer

0 Jul 4, 2016

RIP Frank Osowski, Mail Artist

I just found out that one of my longtime correspondents, Frank Osowski, died May 7th. He lived in Australia with his partner, Leonie. She s…

Started by Jokie X Wilson

0 Jun 2, 2016

Mail Art Call - REFUGE: Shelter. Safety. Sanctuary.

The Avant Garden Gallery at Northwoods Unitarian Universalist Church in The Woodlands, TX is sponsoring a Mail Art Project.   Theme: REFUGE…

Started by Mira Dessy

0 May 25, 2016

Catalogo digitale “WHAT WOULD YOU PUT IN THE HAT OF JOSEPH BEUYS” free edizione pdf aprile 2016

Sandro Bongiani Arte Contemporanea, Salerno - Italia Catalogo Digitale della mostra  collettiva internazionale  “Add & Return”  a c…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Apr 29, 2016

Mandala Mail Art exhibit

Send mail to be received by May 28, 2016 Send to- Mary Campbell, 123 Scribner Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10301 USA ALL work received will be…

Started by Mary Campbell

0 Mar 20, 2016

Mail Art Egg Project 2016

Dear Artist Colleague! This is the 5th time that the Mail Art Egg Project is being announced.   Topic: egg, as a form, shape, pattern Proje…

Started by Éva Mosonyi

0 Jan 28, 2016

Call For Artists 2016

Deadline: 15th February 2016Location: Portugual, Lobão da Beira ARTErra is a multidisciplinary artistic residency placed in the green and f…

Started by ARTErra Artistic Residence

0 Jan 20, 2016

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service