Mail-Art Projects (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Egg project 2017

Dear Artist Colleague! This is the 6th time that the Mail Art Egg Project is being announced.   Topic: egg, as a form, shape, pattern Proje…

Started by Éva Mosonyi

0 Feb 8, 2017

Mail Art Call

Started by Bruna Berger

0 Feb 3, 2017

Fixative For Watercolour

Hello, Does anyone have any experience with using a fixative on a watercolor ? I'm competing my first watercolor piece and want to protect…

Started by Kosmo Vinyl

9 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Karalie

I need your help artists!

Hello everyone! Im enrolled in an Artists Multiples class and our first project is to send 3 IOUMA members some mail art and have them send…

Started by HollyJo

2 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by HollyJo

GALLARATE / RASSEGNA INTERNAZIONALE “TERRA|MATERIAPRIMA”

prosegue presso la Galleria di Arti Visive dell’Università del Melo fino al 27 gennaio 2017 la rassegna internazionale d’Arte Postale “TE…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Jan 1, 2017

"LEX-ICON" mail art call 2017 from Greece

LEX-ICON mail art project by mellifera 1.PICK UP A WORD THAT EXPRESSES YOURSELF, YOUR ARTWORK, YOUR SITUATION, YOUR DREAM OR NIGHTMARE, YOU…

Started by Chorianopoulou Maria

0 Dec 16, 2016

mail art call

MAIL ART CALL The World Day of the False Artist Stamp committee (JMFTA) had the honor to announce that Denens, wine village and capital of…

Started by Tony M

0 Nov 3, 2016

II International Mail Art call the Art Gallery Getafe theme: "My vision for my country"

English Version. To participate in the “II International Mail Art call the Art Gallery Getafe” You are kindly invited to participate in the…

Started by JUAN CARLOS CABALLERO CIFUENTES

6 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Annihilating Angel

Barudaks! International Mail Art, Theme : Children

Cultures in around the world are different each other, but we can make them unique when mixing them together. Also, Indonesia has diversity…

Started by Pandu Purwadi

1 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Annihilating Angel

mailart project "cats" – deadline extended

In spring 2017 will be an exhibition with my mailart projekt "cats". Therefore the deadline is extended to: 28.02.2017 You can have a look…

Started by Renate Blaes

11 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Renate Blaes

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service