Mail-Art Projects (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SHOZO SHIMAMOTO HAS FOUND HOUSE IN NAPLES (Italy).

SHOZO  SHIMAMOTO  HA TROVATO CASA  A  NAPOLI (Italy). L’ASSOCIAZIONE SHIMAMOTO APRE UNO SPAZIO PERMANENTE A NAPOLI pubblicato gioved…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Dec 16, 2017

Swap 10 x 15 cm or 4"x6" Art with Morice Marcuse Address List

Hello, to any one wold like to swap art in Format 10x15 cm or 4"x6" can leave your address here and send me your works  i will send my artw…

Started by MoriceMarcuse

0 Aug 31, 2017

ARTIST TRADING CARD MAILART CALL

Started by Riley Blossom

5 May 5, 2017
Reply by Richard BAUDET

night of museums

Where in 2017 will be a mail art project on the Museum Night (may 20)?

Started by Aleninskyi Kostiantyn

0 Apr 19, 2017

Sweden: the Norwegian Pond Territories.

Yet another new stamp issue I have recently printed for a friend in Sweden. This is a cinderella for the Norwegian Pond Territories, a smal…

Started by Bruce Grenville

3 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Bruce Grenville

Harley Francis, the Painter of Unicorns - in memoriam.

HARLEY, THE PAINTER OF UNICORNS: IN MEMORIAM STAMP. Occussi-Ambeno will issue a commemorative stamp on 27th March 2017, to celebrate the l…

3 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Fresh berry fruit stamps from Chyan!

I am happy to announce Chyan's first new stamps since 2005. The set of four (issued on 15th March 2017) features berry fruits, and comes in…

0 Apr 1, 2017

The Ides of Trump Postcard Protest 3/15/2017

I made postcards you can use or make your own. Details here: https://shellielewis.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/ides-of-trump-protest-postcards/

Started by 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕖𝕨𝕚𝕤

0 Feb 27, 2017

Need Help Please!

Hi everyone, I need a collection of mail art to present for school to talk about as examples, does anyone have any they could send me?Thank…

Started by Caleigh

2 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕖𝕨𝕚𝕤

Is there a group of collage artists?

Hi All, I've recently joined and am looking for other collage artist who would like to swap collage-based correspondence art. I've attached…

Started by Margarete Miller

3 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Robyn Banks

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service