Nikki Soppelsa's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"No mail from Valentin in Russia and Laurence in England...??"

Nikki Soppelsa replied May 9, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"hmmmm...nothing here from Valentin, Laurence ... and some someONE in the U.S."

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 29, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"and a great many children must have been too...the inside of this book is disgusting…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 26, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"This space mission doesn't appear to be over with yet!  Waiting for mail within and…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 26, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"you can see who is in command ...   (copyright 1958 ~ from Apollo 2 Commander's col…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 21, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"from five to ... the one (and only)"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 21, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"I have a little chum whose middle name is Trouble ... perhaps you two can 'chat' som…"

113 May 12, 2011

"I've received a 'space' card with a cat on it!  While purrfectly delightful, I have…"

113 May 12, 2011

"You are in Greece waiting for two and I am in the U.S. waiting for four???? :( (baki…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 19, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"I still don't have mail from :(   Valentin Dolgov Diane Keys Angie & Snooky Laur…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 18, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service