Nikki Soppelsa's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought this was from Valentin!  Well then....thank you Steve ... from Gr. Britain…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 17, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"mail today from Valentin in Russia and also from MyLifeAsCollage  ... !    "

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 16, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"Reporting in that another piece of mail has landed at the site of  the Apollo 2 Comm…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 14, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"No not that one (although it's great trivia) ... the one regarding the piece of mail…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 13, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"and as to matters back here on Earth and while I (might) have your rapt attention, V…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 13, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"I have received 7 and that includes the one I sent to myself!  So hope of hopes that…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 12, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"As reported earlier ... contribution received from Mission Control last week (impres…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 11, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"Katerina Nikoltsou Louise Kiner Carla Cryptic David Stafford Nikki Soppelsa Marcia C…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Apr 8, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"My thanks to Corea Cryptic and David Stafford for some out of this world mail art!  …"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Mar 30, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"Mission Control:   Weather conditions required checking indoor mailbox ... wearing f…"

Nikki Soppelsa replied Feb 22, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service