Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Very nice idea, Lesley! I shall try to work on the binding this week, I have been on…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied May 27, 2011 to Photographs of bound Project 26 books

7 May 31, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"Liba Gallery = Beautiful place, Alfonso! Thank you for arranging the exhibit of Proj…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied May 24, 2011 to Chapter K (26 Project) Kako Nebuloso by John M. Bennett

12 May 25, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Thanks for posting this, Cheryl...I am in need of a copy and this looks good!"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied May 10, 2011 to Chapter V for those who have not received

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Laurence send separate pages and not two/ four page spreads. So let me know if these…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied May 10, 2011 to "F" for "Ffάrωsh" and Age of fluctuations " by Laurence Roberts

19 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lesley Magwood Fraser

"Thank you, Sloan, for putting into words what we all share in this project. It has t…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Apr 28, 2011 to Introduction for the Project 26 Collaborative Book

12 May 31, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"'Now have M ( a bit dark and smaller, but even with blue colored rice paper ;-) ...a…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Apr 26, 2011 to Chapter M for those who have not received

5 Apr 26, 2011

"yes, am playing a bit with it now...never give up!  WE SHALL PREVAIL! ;-)"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Apr 26, 2011 to Chapter M for those who have not received

5 Apr 26, 2011

"Thank you, Cheryl, for posting the spreads, but my little OLD pc and printer is read…"

5 Apr 26, 2011

"Meee and Oooooo= Moo! Will have to wait until Greek postal service resumes after the…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Apr 25, 2011 to Missing Letters and Tying up Project 26.

44 May 4, 2011
Reply by Litsa Spathi / NOBODY

"Check Google maps ;-) Delphi is northwest of Athens...(nice place, too!) Corinth is…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Apr 15, 2011 to Chapter L - Cheryl Penn's "Lost Londelozi"

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service