prettylily's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"My asemic #4 is in the mail!  Hope you guys like it.  Since everyone on the list was…"

prettylily replied Sep 1, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Skybridge Studios

"Ha, ha, Nancy.  Nice try.  You never know though.  Sometimes my vision isn't the bes…"

prettylily replied Aug 31, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"Thank you, Lesley.  I am hoping to be mailing end of week or next week.  Just a few…"

prettylily replied Aug 31, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"A small peek at few of my covers.  All are different so this is just a sample peek.…"

196 Nov 26, 2011

"Ah yes, all of that color!  I can't live without it.  Looking forward to addition #2…"

prettylily replied Aug 5, 2011 to Sneak Previews of Asemic Books.

157 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"List of definites for # 4 Replies from: Prettylily (work in progress) Cheryl Penn E…"

prettylily replied Aug 3, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"I counted the chapters received last night and I also am halfway there!  The binding…"

prettylily replied Jul 22, 2011 to ADDRESS LIST FOR ASEMICS #1 and # 2

64 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Yep!  I have my plan and it's shaping up.  Still in the process of finalizing all of…"

prettylily replied Jul 11, 2011 to Sneak Previews of Asemic Books.

157 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"Understand exactly what you mean!  I am finding that this book is going faster for m…"

157 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"Lesley, my goodness... you are moving right along.  These look WONDERFUL! "

157 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by prettylily

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service