All Discussions Tagged '' (685)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Memorial Shozo Shimamoto / Avere un'idea per capello - Decennale 2013-2023

Sandro Bongiani Arte Contemporanea Memorial Shozo Shimamoto / Avere un'idea per capello Decennale 2013-2023 a cura di Sandro Bongiani e…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

1 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by Bruno Cassaglia - netpoetartist

William M interview

it was a great pleasure to interview William M. for the Twin Cities Collage Collective blog! so many thoughtful tidbits about mail art, c…

Started by allison

14 Feb 15, 2023
Reply by William M

Incoming mail art from the States of America

From Steven Kennedy: ty

Started by Carien van Hest

0 Feb 1, 2023

What’s your favorite kind of mail-art?

Hello, what are your favorite types of mail art to receive? What is your leave favorite kind?

Started by Cherub Ayers

18 Jan 31, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

Portuguesse

Bom dia, falas portugues? Hello, I'd like to praktice more my portuguesse. I am beginner and I'd like to improove in it. I can offer czech…

Started by Tri Maliny

1 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

Looking for mail friends

Hi! I’m wanting to get back into more fun mail. Looking to exchange mail art and letters and goodies! Let’s be friends and exchange! Let me…

Started by Melissa Hanlon

13 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

Mail art coincidences:

Some days you think: I'm going to send mail art to so-and-so (from whom you sometimes haven't heard anything for a while) and then you get…

5 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

Mail art blogs and twitter accounts

Many of us keep blogs and have twitter accounts, and I know that many of us post up our best work there. Personally I love seeing people's…

Started by andytgeezer

51 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

what is your favorite glue?

Hey All.I used to use rubber cement for gluing paper together but a book and writings archivist said that it is the worst over time because…

Started by katie belknap

27 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

Me?

I see a comment, made by me (but NOT made by ME) on this page, from 3 hours ago. I was not here 3 hours ago and did not do that!!! How come?

2 Jan 22, 2023
Reply by Sabrina S

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-september-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service