Nadine Wendell-Mojica's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, here we are, a year later still talking. I agree with all of this and take such…"

Nadine Wendell-Mojica replied Jan 18, 2013 to The ever-increasing sophistication of Mail Art??

19 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"I have a filing system by artist's name as well as a bulletin board of a revolving m…"

Nadine Wendell-Mojica replied Oct 11, 2012 to What do you do with the mail art you receive?

33 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Nadine Wendell-Mojica

"Looks like you already know about Cheryl Penn. A terrific book maker. I do books, no…"

Nadine Wendell-Mojica replied Jul 20, 2012 to Artist's Books Exchange

9 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Andrea Jay

"I just found this posting from you. I'm not very computer savy. I have a  beautiful…"

Nadine Wendell-Mojica replied Jun 2, 2012 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Susan McAllister

"Hey Andy! Actually I've been part of a prison ministry where we write prisioners her…"

Nadine Wendell-Mojica replied Dec 2, 2011 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Susan McAllister

"I got a fantastic almost poster size color beauty today. It included a discussion pi…"

Nadine Wendell-Mojica replied Nov 30, 2011 to Brain Cell - Ryosuke Cohen

205 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Wait just  a minute. Circa 1952? I wish I had storage because I am certainly one of…"

Nadine Wendell-Mojica replied Nov 24, 2011 to Collage Materials

47 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Mim Golub Scalin

"No problem. Hope all goes well."

Nadine Wendell-Mojica replied Oct 18, 2011 to I AM ABSENT FROM THIS PROJECT FOR A DURATION.

3 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by helen amyes

"Well, I collect found photos. Right now I'm working on three collections; horrible 5…"

Nadine Wendell-Mojica replied Aug 29, 2011 to Anyone Want to Trade Found Stuff?

25 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by jon foster

"Ahh, yes this touched me. I remember so well that week before school; organizing,fix…"

Nadine Wendell-Mojica replied Aug 17, 2011 to Good Art Pens?

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service