Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"THREE MORE! Two 'Skulls' from PA Leigh, and 'Song Loves' from Ella Battistella. Than…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jan 14, 2015 to VINYL RECEIVED FOR THE VINYL ART EXHIBITION BY MARK HERMAN & FRIENDS (ie YOU!)

10 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Dean aka Artist in Seine

"Dean, the opening vernissage is on the evening of Friday 10th April. If you come for…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jan 12, 2015 to DETAILS OF VINYL ART EXHIBITION (BY MARK HERMAN ET AMIS).

3 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Twr more received. This one is from April Rocco And this from Edna Taffoli: THANK YO…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jan 8, 2015 to VINYL RECEIVED FOR THE VINYL ART EXHIBITION BY MARK HERMAN & FRIENDS (ie YOU!)

10 Mar 19, 2015

"No Linda, it's not yet full, so anything and everything you contribute to it (12"/33…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 4, 2014 to VINYL RECEIVED FOR THE VINYL ART EXHIBITION BY MARK HERMAN & FRIENDS (ie YOU!)

10 Mar 19, 2015

"At 22 November, I know have 15 pieces from y'all. Here are the latest four, all from…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 22, 2014 to VINYL RECEIVED FOR THE VINYL ART EXHIBITION BY MARK HERMAN & FRIENDS (ie YOU!)

10 Mar 19, 2015

"Thanks Amy, No only one side. Make sure that it's packaged well (bubble wrap seems t…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 9, 2014 to INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MY FORTHCOMING VINYL ART EXHIBITION

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"I've spent hours this weekend cataloguing all my and your Vinyl Art. This is what I…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 9, 2014 to INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MY FORTHCOMING VINYL ART EXHIBITION

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"FOUR more from Katerina§ (Plus a Birthday Card, too) THANK YOU Katerina. This one is…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 24, 2014 to VINYL RECEIVED FOR THE VINYL ART EXHIBITION BY MARK HERMAN & FRIENDS (ie YOU!)

10 Mar 19, 2015

"Do join in, Stripygoose. And anyone else, too. the more the merrier! Merci."

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 22, 2014 to INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MY FORTHCOMING VINYL ART EXHIBITION

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"Don't tell Dean, but I have: * 49 12" Vinyl Art pieces * 5 10" Vinyl Art ones * and…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 14, 2014 to INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MY FORTHCOMING VINYL ART EXHIBITION

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service