Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"The boy is standing outside his house by the post box. A dog is lying at his feet. T…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 16, 2011 to "Houston, your postmen have a problem"

4 May 16, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Hi! I got something from Russian Valentin, but NOTHING from English Laurence -- whic…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 10, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Thanks! The Angel is made of metal, not wood. I can't find Ning -- vanished like Ang…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 9, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Wotcha! The photo is the head of the Angel of the North, the UK's largest sculpture,…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 9, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Welcome Louise! By my reckoning, we are now 8: 1; Skybridge, 2 Katerina Nikoltsou, 3…"

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Thanks! Trouble doesn't have time to chat (ha! very good that) as he/sshe/it is too…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 21, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"Are these sort of leeches unique (specific?) to Romania, or are they found elsewhere…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 21, 2011 to Silly Stamps Season

4 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Bianca and Trouble (les chats de Val) say "You can thank us. We didn't send the card…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 21, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"I think it has 4 horses, but only a 625 cc engine. The original Deurch (as they are…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 21, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Which opens up the possibility of a 4-5-5 mailing, I suppose. Regards Val (who is di…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 20, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service