Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

""Katerina is committed" ...to which institution, duh? Actually, Angie has it correct…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Apr 3, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

" 5 = ΠΕΝΤΕ πέντε! 5 Olympic Circles in July! (along with the 12 Olympic Greek gods?)…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Apr 2, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"I AM BACK! Dear sir...do you really have a genuine ONE PENNY to send? Send me a one…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 29, 2011 to Another Postal History Boutique Quiz!

12 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Ready for LIFT OFF! Sending SpaceMail Art 365 out in the mail so they may arrive bef…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 29, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"Yep, looks good for take off, David! Mine will be on Lift-Pad by April 1st, too! Why…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 25, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"Thank you, thank you, and a Happy St. Pat's Day to ya all! A real, geunine One Penny…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 17, 2011 to Another Postal History Boutique Quiz!

12 Mar 29, 2011

"Ah, yes, decision comes on St. Pat's Day!  And said Clerk will continue to wear that…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 10, 2011 to Another Postal History Boutique Quiz!

12 Mar 29, 2011

"Just me...where is the Panel of Judges? Am I guilty or not-guilty???"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 10, 2011 to Another Postal History Boutique Quiz!

12 Mar 29, 2011

"GB 1 penny of Prince Albert Consort essay made by Henry Archer and was used to pract…"

12 Mar 29, 2011

"Tanglewood music festival had its beginnings in 1936...near Boston."

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 9, 2011 to Postal History Boutique Quiz

7 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by David Stafford

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-september-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service