Jennie Hinchcliff's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Helen -- your work is SO wonderful, and this is truly a treat to have in my collecti…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Chapter R Project 26 Helen Amyes Australia

11 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

"Alfonso -- thank you so much for your beautiful "W" booklet -- the paper is wonderfu…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Letter W from Alfonso Filieri, Italy

5 Mar 9, 2011

"Thank you so much for the beautiful letter "I" -- it is lovely! :-) --JH"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Photocopies of Project 26 - Letter i - Lesley Magwood Fraser

8 Mar 9, 2011

"Letter M was sent out this morning! (March 3rd) -- sorry for the delay... :-) --JH"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 3, 2011 to Some Admin for Project 26 Due for completion by 28th February 2011

11 Mar 3, 2011

"@ Lesley : yippee! Thanks so much for the kind words!   @Cheryl: glad you like the b…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Jan 11, 2011 to Chapter M -- Jennie Hinchcliff/Red Letter Day

10 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Katerina, these are beautiful! Can hardly wait to see your completed booklets! --JH"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Jan 5, 2011 to Chapter B by Cheryl Penn - 26 Collaborative Book Project

24 Mar 9, 2011

"Hello hello! I am hard at work on my little book (so much fun!) and will post photos…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Jan 5, 2011 to Chapter B by Cheryl Penn - 26 Collaborative Book Project

24 Mar 9, 2011

"Hi there Cheryl -- Just a fast question: I was wondering what sort of timeline (if…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Dec 22, 2010 to Current Allocation of Letters as at 15th December 2010

26 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"I will wait patiently, patiently, patiently, in order to see what happens... :-) --JH"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Dec 16, 2010 to Current Allocation of Letters as at 15th December 2010

26 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"If it is still available, I'd love to have the letter "Y"... "Y" not?  "

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Dec 15, 2010 to Current Allocation of Letters as at 15th December 2010

26 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service