.Formerly arac'n'kram who "were looking after this site while Vizma has gone walkabout. We look forward to when Viz re-emerges in NY & meets arac. Until then let's keep the show on the road, folksl"

She's back. And so is the Viz'n'Val roadshow.

Views: 2769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If yall are very lucky, Vizma will tell you her underwear-shredding-at dinner-parties trick.

Go on Viz, don't be shy (and show us some photos, too!

Guess nobody was interested in my party trick...phew.

I want to hear your stories about being thrown out of 2 contemporary galleries, Val!  Why? Did you say something like, "My grandchild could do better than that!!" or 'Where are the pictures of pretty flowers?" Hmmm?

ps. Nah nah, Bear contacted me and said he'll be back, so he didn't dump me, hmff! :-P

But the Greek Lovers are on the way to Waitpinga, Viz! Will Bear be jealous???

OPA! Get them all to do that fishy dance :-) Hahahaha!

(TBBS...to be blogged soon )

yippee!! and OPA! I'll get the Ouzo ready!! XXX

Why did Val get thrown out of the gallery??

Which rule did he break?

"forbid mad man..." of course!

#6 (of course).

I'll post photos later

Will you come Waltzin' Matilda with me, Viz?

Have you seen the aborigine-type (well sort of) paintings and boomerangs I've posted recently?

Val

Vizma, can you arrange to get to Sigean on Monday? 

You can get to see Val's boomerangs and be at a special

PARTY! 

Monday?? I'm not impressed by Val's boomerangs, I have my own, but a party sounds nice. OK, I will fly over if your friend can get me a $75 ticket on her frequent flyers!! YAY!

The party starts at 19.00, Katerina, Vizma and anyone else who wants to come.

It's a bring a bottle party ..or for Oz guests either bring a billy or bring a gallon

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service