Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (215) Replies Latest Activity

"Something coming "soon", I hope :-) "

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 29 to Mail Art ’Black and White’ Egg Project 2024

14 Mar 26
Reply by M. Mouser DiGerlando

"Mail Artists Addresses since 2008... many have changed, many are no longer ... check…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 22 to Mail Artists Addresses?

576 Feb 14
Reply by Neckfast (Joe mccarthy)

"SPAM ALERT! Never ever reply to email or website when you do not know the "person".…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 8 to How to report spam or unwanted friend invite

6 Feb 13
Reply by Hemang

"Encouraging fields of wildflowers and weeds... helping the bees and bugs in the env…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Oct 5, 2023 to Call for MailArt - The Wild Flowers Show

7 Dec 29, 2023
Reply by Richard BAUDET

"Greetings to Yuri Gik, he came a couple of times to Athens in 2019 BC (Before Covid)…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Aug 27, 2023 to Is mail art dying out?

39 Sep 12, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

""Mail Art Omens" as the Artist in Seine was said....found things and also other mail…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Aug 10, 2023 to What about the things you find

10 Aug 13, 2023
Reply by Sarah Roe

"Thanks Carien, good to know I was not the only one in the "white"! and thanks to Ruu…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 23, 2022 to Background

3 Dec 23, 2022
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

""

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Oct 17, 2021 to “TODAY I MAILED A  BANANA TO RAY JOHNSON  FOR  59. BIENNNIAL INTERNATIONAL OF VENICE 2022”

2 Oct 17, 2021

"Thanks for the translation... something in the mail to Italy soon."

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Aug 22, 2021 to Progetto Mail Art: Panchine Rosse

2 Aug 22, 2021

"The BANANA project details in English: Active Marginal Relations / Banana to Ray Joh…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jul 14, 2021 to “TODAY I MAILED A  BANANA TO RAY JOHNSON  FOR  59. BIENNNIAL INTERNATIONAL OF VENICE 2022”

2 Oct 17, 2021

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service