DeeDee Maguire's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I am CraZy about this work! thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

DeeDee Maguire replied Mar 7 to Who is this mail artist? Does anyone know this artistamp?

4 Mar 7
Reply by General Correspondence

"YIPES!! That is the EXACT message I received from the same person!!! THANK YOU for y…"

DeeDee Maguire replied Jan 8 to How to report spam or unwanted friend invite

6 Feb 13
Reply by Hemang

"Thank you Sarah Roe and Ruud Janssen for clarifying this for me (a relative newbie t…"

DeeDee Maguire replied Sep 26, 2023 to Query--Where to post photos of Mail Art received?

4 Sep 29, 2023
Reply by Predrag Petrovic

"We don't need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the classroom (and I am not "…"

DeeDee Maguire replied Sep 17, 2023 to QUERY ABOUT BADGES

6 Sep 17, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

"Hi Margaret  I have an "add + pass" sitting here ready to stamp + mail!  While you p…"

DeeDee Maguire replied Sep 12, 2023 to Is mail art dying out?

39 Sep 12, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

"Hi Kiki I am fairly new here as well---everyone I have encountered has been welcomin…"

DeeDee Maguire replied Sep 12, 2023 to Wanting Mail Art Friends - I Am from Japan :-)

17 Feb 22
Reply by Kiki

"yes! interesting that soeties here--but not now--the keyboard behaes soewhat norally…"

DeeDee Maguire replied Sep 10, 2023 to QUERY ABOUT BADGES

6 Sep 17, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

"Hi Sarah! Thanks for responding! and YES!! I did once have a cat that I needed to "w…"

DeeDee Maguire replied Sep 10, 2023 to QUERY ABOUT BADGES

6 Sep 17, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

"LOVE the guidance that Carmela, Ruud, and xx Jones posted here! Thanks!!! I'm more o…"

DeeDee Maguire replied Aug 9, 2023 to a knuckle-dragging neanderthal of a newb, is nonplussed

11 Apr 5
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service