Juan Petry's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"if you have a design (svg) i could make one for you... or you explain what you want."

Juan Petry replied Oct 17, 2023 to IUOMA Rubber Stamp?

9 Dec 27, 2023
Reply by Carl T Chew

"hello lynn, it might be usefull if you give a deadline for your great offer and if y…"

Juan Petry replied Sep 16, 2023 to Open call for non-juried mail art exhibition! — Theme: Embrace the Beauty of Nature

8 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Lynn Tan

"lets do it, collect a bunch of willing artists and lets collect a collection of imag…"

Juan Petry replied Sep 8, 2023 to Copyright infringent

39 Nov 13, 2023
Reply by Predrag Petrovic

"hello ilya, i can not speak in the name of "mail-art" or "mail-art-artists" and sure…"

Juan Petry replied Aug 18, 2023 to Is mail art dying out?

39 Sep 12, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

"the difference might be that i focus more on the community than on the individuals b…"

Juan Petry replied Aug 10, 2023 to What about the things you find

10 Aug 13, 2023
Reply by Sarah Roe

"i do not know how YOU experience this but i am one of these artist charging the enve…"

Juan Petry replied Aug 9, 2023 to What about the things you find

10 Aug 13, 2023
Reply by Sarah Roe

"hello clif, your question is a good one... we should always re-think our actions. wi…"

Juan Petry replied Jul 27, 2023 to Mail Artists Addresses?

576 Feb 14
Reply by Neckfast (Joe mccarthy)

"first of all, thanks nonlocal variable for your thoughts. i appreciate these posts g…"

Juan Petry replied Jun 10, 2023 to Copyright infringent

39 Nov 13, 2023
Reply by Predrag Petrovic

"hello ruud, thanks for your reply. have a look at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugin…"

Juan Petry replied May 11, 2023 to backup the backup - a question to the responsibles for this website

8 May 13, 2023
Reply by Sarah Roe

"hello ruud, thanks for insights. is there no way to backup in raw format like csv or…"

Juan Petry replied May 10, 2023 to backup the backup - a question to the responsibles for this website

8 May 13, 2023
Reply by Sarah Roe

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service