Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"There are limits, dear Varac, as to what I'm prepared to do to make a right idiot of…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 31, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Wonderful! Brilliant! I will enjoy joining in this discussion. Tha Mad Hatter"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 30, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"Varac, was it you who wanted to see some terrace photos, and if it was you, did you…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 30, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"If you can't beat 'em, then join 'em."

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 30, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Hey Viz: take a look at Jill French's photo/discussion 'No dear...' It might amuse y…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 29, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Parking space will be VERY limited. Bring a parachute. Regards, crinkly and winkly,…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Bonjour Viz'nj'Viz! I got a first batch of 6 'envelopes' for my exhibition. Only 3 w…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"This collage (of matchboxes on a shopping bag) is called 'Even Cowgirls Get the Boot…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Thanks for the offer to send me some histologic stuff, but would you mind very much…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 27, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"That's a very good haul Viz! What is 'histology'? The Top 10 Reasons for Living look…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 27, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service