Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"(Sorry for the delay: I just discoverd this) How are you going to manage for 94 days…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 5, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Look what I got at a  flea market last weekend -- a genuine La Poste hat!   "

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 5, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"Bonjour! I live in a little village in the South of France. there are about 4000 peo…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 5, 2012 to United States Society in relation to Anywhere Else

8 May 30, 2012
Reply by Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson

"Bonjour Viz! When are you going on your Around the World in 80 Days trip? How many d…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 2, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Hi Arac! I got  fantastic hat today at a flea market. All I have to do is to get a p…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 29, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"Well, he might NOT be coming to see me now -- perhaps because of my new appearance. …"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 28, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"I've had my hair done again. Fancy working your sheep-shearing magic on me Vizma? "

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 27, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"I bet you are all dead jealous of my new look!   "

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 27, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"Thanks Arac...honour thy father and thy moàther, etc. We can only try... Yes Viz, yo…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 26, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Bonjour! I'm still in England, sorting out my Mum's estate -- which is not easy. I g…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 25, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service