Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Vizma,  I'm not all sure how I can best break this to you, or how it will affec…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 12, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Wotcha Viz!I just got your Envelope #5, and you have proposed to me and you want to…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 12, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"A short story from Val: Once upon a time this used to be about hats. It is no longer…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 11, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"Thanks A&S and Vizma for the discussion onmaking me hats. All and any received w…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 9, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"What are 'pants'? I wasn't panting, it wasn't that sort of session. What kind of Mai…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 9, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"PS The photographer who shot the Dutch Hat Thingy and the weird person wearing both…"

62 Mar 15, 2014

"The latest Hat was a very kind gift from Suus In Mokkum, and is very Dutch. THANKS S…"

62 Mar 15, 2014

"You'll have to see when my birthday comes around!"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 6, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"You'll have to wait until it's my birthday before you see me in a suit of any kind,…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 6, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"One day there WILL be a Mail Artists' meeting in Sigean. i will arrange for that wei…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 5, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service