Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"Bonjour arac!  Do you know when you are going to meet up with Vizma in NY, and what…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 28, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"I think it should be arac'n'kram 'cos I don't really want to have (yet another!) dia…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 26, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

" A message from my head -- any and all hats will be greatfully received, and the wha…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 26, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"Are you still there ma petite Vizma? I thought you'd gone on your big trip to search…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 25, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"To Vizma: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 23, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Thanks Jon, but no save the music for someone else whon can play it properly, 'cos m…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 22, 2012 to Anyone Want a Record / Mail Art "Thing?"

45 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Hi Jon, If it's a record, a REAL VINYL RECORD, then yes, please count me in. If it's…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 21, 2012 to Anyone Want a Record / Mail Art "Thing?"

45 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Viz: when and where is your Goodbye Party? If it's Fancy Dress or Fancy Hat, what sh…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 20, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Alright, Viz-Voz, my incredibly boring short story (I did warn you) put you off, but…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 19, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"14 to go (or perhaps 13 after this) and then we get to 1000 views. If quite a few di…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 19, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service