Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"The party starts at 19.00, Katerina, Vizma and anyone else who wants to come. It's a…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 9, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Oh dear, Jim! We will forgive you --one day -- for buying Ikea stuff. And there was …"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 27, 2012 to What do you do with the mail art you receive?

33 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Nadine Wendell-Mojica

"Will you come Waltzin' Matilda with me, Viz? Have you seen the aborigine-type (well…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 24, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"This is timely! Last night I took a big box of received Mail Art to my storage room,…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 22, 2012 to What do you do with the mail art you receive?

33 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Nadine Wendell-Mojica

"#6 (of course). I'll post photos later"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 19, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"If yall are very lucky, Vizma will tell you her underwear-shredding-at dinner-partie…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 11, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"So the Bear has dumped you (and arac), too. You're not doing too well these dyas, me…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 8, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Viz, Arac, Niklas, et al! Tomorrow is Daniel The Bear's Birthday: have any of you he…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 7, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"And Bols to you, too! (These Striner greetings are  so quaint) How could you have fo…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 7, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Hello Vizma! I am in Holland with my son who is still recoveifng from the few weeks…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 6, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service