De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"The TrashPo Litzers are completely overseen by KDJ!"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 1, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Diane, I am really disappointed by your previous comment.   As the Queen of Trash, I…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 30, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Roberto (aka Piro) the famed Trashpo-et of Puerto Rico has been nominated for the Tr…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 30, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"THE COMMITTEE is proud to announce that Neil Gordon has been awarded a Trash Po=Litz…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 24, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"And while I'm here: I am pleased to annouce Neil Gordon (USA) has been nominated for…"

De Villo Sloan replied Feb 18, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Hi Angie, looking at what you've done for Trashpo is impressive! "This is not cheese…"

De Villo Sloan replied Feb 10, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"THE COMMITTEE is pleased to announce two new recipients of The TrashPo Litzer Prize:…"

De Villo Sloan replied Feb 10, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Dear Trash enthusiasts, I am pleased to announce two new nominations for the TrashPo…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 28, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Katerina, this is historic Trashpo for sure. John Bennett was never properly recogni…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 22, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Neil Gordon is a visionary. We know how much trash is already floating around in spa…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 20, 2012 to Definition of Trashpoetry and Trashbooks

26 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by yves maraux

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service