Mail-Art Projects (434)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mail Art Call and Trade

Anyone who would like to send me mail art and/or do a trade on mailart, just send your pieces to:Laura Thykeson2924 Oak CourtGranbury, Texa…

Started by Laura E. Thykeson

5 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by jon foster

PROJECT: SEND ME A POST - PROYECTO: ENVIAME UNA POSTAL 2011

PROYECTO: ENVIAME UNA POSTAL 2ª Convocatoria 2011Técnica, tamaño, soporte: libresFecha límite: el 14 de junio de 2011Documentación: http…

Started by Monse del Campo

1 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Celestino Neto

Mail Art/Flexus Call---Anything Goes,Everything Shows

Anything Goes-Everything Shows Mail Art Exhibition Artists are invited to submit non-returnable artwork for Anything Goes, Everything Show…

Started by Carlos Steward

0 Jul 25, 2010

LORENZAGO OPEN 2011

CALL TO ALL ARTISTSWHO LIKE TO TAKE PART IN CONTEMPORARY ART EXHIBITION "LORENZAGO OPEN2011" FROM 31/07/2011 TO 21/08/2011SEND A MAIL ART D…

Started by Maurizio Follin

0 Jul 5, 2010

Lebanon

Is there anyone in iuoma who has a connection to the country of Lebanon? I grew up there and would love to share mail art with someone who…

Started by mad madge

0 Jun 3, 2010

2010: call for "Cats" postcards

Here is a mail art call from California.Would you like to join in?Thanks.Lois Richter, 530-758-5058For more info contact = pop -at the com…

Started by Lois Richter

0 Apr 25, 2010

Friends & Faux - an artistamp/postcard mail art project

Friends & Faux is my latest project, beginning April 2010. I will be sending out postcards with one of my own faux postage stamps attac…

Started by TangleCrafts

0 Apr 11, 2010

Going Postal - an ATC/zine mail art project

Going Postal is a new project, started in 2010. I am asking for contributions of postal/mail art-themed ATCs. In return, all participants w…

Started by TangleCrafts

0 Apr 11, 2010

Lindsay Stewart - callling Lindsay Stewart

I received a piece from you, says you are on IUOMA but I can't locate you.. so I don't have your address... anyone out there??

Started by Mara Thompson

2 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Mara Thompson

NO AL PETROLIO IN ABRUZZO! / NO OIL IN ABRUZZO!

Nessun rinvio No returns Tecnica libera Technique free Formato Massimo A4 Size maximum A4 Tutti i lavori devono essere spediti con posta tr…

Started by Maura Di Giulio

0 Feb 17, 2010

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service