Mail-Art Projects (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glue recipe

I know there has been discussions about glues and thought this recipe I got from professional decoupage artists might be useful to someone.…

Started by The Artful Writer

5 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by Linda Rogers

Organization of the 4rth International & Regional Exhibition in Greece 2-22 of May 2012

Organization of the 4rth International & Regional Exhibition in Greece 2-22 of May 2012 By the painter Afroditi Karamanli With intentio…

Started by Afroditi Karamanli

42 Apr 14, 2019
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

Mailart offsite exhibitions

Hi everyone (:: I'm Tore from Shanghai, currently working & studying between Europe and Australia.  I host a curatorial platform,Under…

Started by Tore Kai Z.

0 Apr 4, 2019

mail art call "MARIA"

Started by Uwe Klein

0 Mar 27, 2019

PO-MO INTERNATIONAL MAIL ART EXHIBITION

Started by Hikmet Şahin

0 Mar 22, 2019

2019 VALENTINES EXCHANGE

THIS IS THE PLACE, MY FRIENDS FROM FAR AND WIDE.  Valentine's! Who wants some? Who sends them? I want them, I send them! Post here to rece…

Started by Discoflux

3 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Bonniediva

A History of Love Stamps

Infographic poster by Chief Perforation Officer Niko Courtelis. Read more and download a high resolution version of the poster at theportl…

Started by josh berger

0 Feb 15, 2019

Valentines Exchange

Who wants some? Who has some to send out? I have a decent sized stack I'd like to mail out this week, and not to the same ten folks I tend…

Started by Discoflux

19 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Keri Alley

Mail art exhibition in Brazil

Hello, I'll be heading an postcard exhibition in Brazil, and I would like to know if here's is any way you can spread the word for me!!! Th…

Started by Gisela Pizzatto

3 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

Hello from projetM@ MottattoM, Geneva

https://projetm.blogspot.com/2018/06/exposition-international-de-mail-art.html Hello!Our International Mail Art Exhibition is up and runnin…

Started by Uta Richter

1 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by Headguy

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service