An itinerant exhibition this time featuring in 3 locations: Gravina in Puglia, Italy, Sao
Paulo – Brazil, Lima – Peru and Ayacucho, Peru.
Forums on Facebook & tweet-debates where we can get in touch with all the people
interested in our project to help us reach our goal to develop an online repository of mail art.
All participants will be contacted by mail to receive the information.
As we already mentioned Colaboratorio Arte is based on voluntary work and does not receive
any private or governmental aid. For that reason we have planned two activities to collect funds
we hope our artist will spread through their own networks:
1. Verkami: we will open a verkami crowdfunding account to collect funds for
transportation and montage.
2. Art objects sale: the artists whom want to collaborate with the project could release
their work’s commercial and non-exclusive image reproduction rights to allow us create
merchandising to be sold in our website and the exhibitions. If you want to participate
this way your work must fall under the category of free cultural work; for those purposes
please write on the back of your work: “I release the non-exclusive commercial
rights of this work to Colaboratorio Arte”.
Topic of the call: “ART IN MOTION: BODY, TIME & SPACE”
Each postcard must have the following information:
- Name of the artist, or group.
- Title of the work.
- Blog / Website.
- Free cultural work statement (optional).
This call of proposals will provide two exhibition spaces: virtual and physical.
1) Virtual: All projects will be shown on the official website of the project
2) Physical: All mail art works should arrive in Italy by: June 30, 2014 to participate in the
exhibit. All entries received by this date will be part of the “Art in Motion” 2014 art collection.
Send postcards to:
Adriana Cordero – Colaboratorio Arte
Via della Conciliazione 3
70024 - Gravina in Puglia (BA)