Topic: The Female Nude
Maximum size of the work: 10.5 x 15 cm
Amount of pieces: A maximum of 3 (three) pieces per author.
Pieces should be sent to Francisco Acuña at the following address: Zip 1060, PO Box 61381, Caracas, Venezuela.
The deadline for receipt of the works is the 30th of july, 2011.
Global Photo Collective will seek and provide spaces for the exhibition of the photos in Venezuela.
Work will be selected by country for a special publication.
Terms and conditions
1. The pictures must be the intellectual property of the sender. Global Photo Collective is not responsible for plagiarism or unauthorized copying. Plagiarised photograph or photo montages will not be published.
2. Pieces containing offensive, violent, racist, discriminatory, religious, political, minors or explicit sexual content will not be published.
3. Participants authorize the reproduction of their work unrestricted of systems, media or countries with any subscription rights. Participants are responsible for ensuring there are no third party rights or royalties payable.Taking part in this project means full acceptance of these rules.
4. Data from participants will not be used for any commercial purpose.
5. Winning photos from previous competitions will not be accepted.
6. Every photo must contain on the reverse the photographer’s full name, nationality, email, and signature with the following statement,
"I testify that the work presented here is my original work and I have the authorization of the person photographed to present this work.”