ARCHIVED NOW! This project was in 2013-2014 and evolved into one-to-one trades.

Costs of mailing are getting higher all the time.  I propose "hosting" a swap so that each person only needs to pay for 2 envelopes (one each way) yet will "trade" with several people.  To keep mailing manageable, it would help if we all sent the SAME SIZE thing.  So...

I invite each of you to make a few ATC-size cards (2.5x3.5 inches or 64x89 mm) and send them to me WITH a large label showing your return address and LOOSE stamps at least equal to what you spent to mail your ATCs in. (US stamps, please; or $ if from overseas; or email me if you can't get either US stamps or US money.)  I'll provide the envelope -- since some cards may be thicker than others.  Please make at least a few (minimum of 6?) and not too many (maximum of 12?) and be sure I get them to me by the END OF MAY.  I'll swap them out in mid-June and send you each back a packet with as many Cat ATCs as you sent in. (ATC= Artist Trading Card)

What say?  Care to make mini-kitty-cards and trade them?

Lois Richter, P.O. Box 7, Davis CA 95617-0007 USA

"Napland" AML #255, 530-902-0209

Tags: ATC, IUOMA, cat, exchange, host, swap, trade

Views: 428

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No one replied here.
No one sent anything.
I wasn't sure this forum was still even active. 

Would YOU like to swap 2 cat ATCs with me?

Intercambiemos entonces dos ATC. Mi dirección postal es Medrano 4671.ALFAR. Mar del Plata. Argentina.

¿Cuál es la tuya?

Un saludo!

Elsa

Thanks! 

Lois Richter "Napland"

P.O. Box 7, Davis CA  95617-0007 USA

Not to worry yet  It's holiday time; people are slow to sign up,generally; some of us don't make ATCs.

However, yours would be a good swap to start with.  Wishing you good turnout for fetching cat call.

EZ

Hi Lois, I'm interested but am new to ATC exchanges. When you say, make 6 cards, do you mean 6 different images or 6 copies of one image?

Since the original thread (started in Jan 2013) got ZERO response for eleven months, I don't think the swap will ever actually happen.  My idea was for each participant to send in 6 cards so that we'd each get 6 responses with only one mailing.  As to WHAT your 6 ATCs are, they could be hand drawn, collaged, or digital -- it's all fine with me!  The only thing I think would not be good is photocopying an original.

If you want to trade directly, I'd be pleased to send you from one to three ATCs personally.  (I do both digital cards and hand-made ones.)

I'm so sorry I've been so slow to reply! I would LOVE to swap kitty postcards with ANYONE! Here's my address:

Michele K. Henderson

316 24th Ave E

Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35404

United States

No.  I just entered it here.

Lois: I got my ATC? Thanks for yours! Adorable!

Elsa

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service