Rebecca Guyver's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Luscious!"

Rebecca Guyver replied Aug 18, 2012 to Zine Covers

6 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Sue Hobbs

"What a great title!  I think I get it - providing Nancy is correct, and yes I'd love…"

Rebecca Guyver replied Jun 1, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Many many thanks DVS! Fabulous context. I want to thank you all (again) for being so…"

Rebecca Guyver replied Apr 21, 2012 to Introductions for Editions #1 & #2 - Collaborative Visual Poetry Project

13 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Hmm, my chapter from DV Sloan doesn't look like this and the envelope said Vispo 2…"

Rebecca Guyver replied Mar 12, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"I got DKs today but need to photograph it before I open it... saving it until I get…"

Rebecca Guyver replied Feb 29, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Received my pages from Matthew today! So bold. Brilliant!  Thank you."

Rebecca Guyver replied Feb 28, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Hi Katerina, I like your idea of photographing what you've received.  Here is who I'…"

Rebecca Guyver replied Feb 19, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Hi everyone, have heard from Guido that my pages arrived safely in Belgium.  He comm…"

Rebecca Guyver replied Feb 19, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Sent mine off today! Keep getting out the four I've received and looking at them. WO…"

Rebecca Guyver replied Feb 15, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"VISPO BOOK ONE will be posted tomorrow! "

Rebecca Guyver replied Feb 14, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service