Eduardo Cardoso's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much!"

Eduardo Cardoso replied Mar 13, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Great! :D"

Eduardo Cardoso replied Mar 13, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Thank you Neil! We all should get together and throw a landfill party. And do an imm…"

Eduardo Cardoso replied Dec 18, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Thank you guys. You are my inspiration! I'm glad those cyborg children can now proce…"

Eduardo Cardoso replied Dec 17, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"I'm winning the first award for a totally pointless pseudo mathematical process? HAH…"

Eduardo Cardoso replied Dec 15, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Good! ^_^"

Eduardo Cardoso replied Sep 6, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Trashacademy! HAHAH! Brilliant idea! My next book will be philosophical... "

Eduardo Cardoso replied Sep 6, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Yesterday I prepared two books of Trashometry. - More Trashometry; - Trashometry An…"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Brilliant! :D"

Eduardo Cardoso replied Sep 4, 2012 to What the hell is DKult?

28 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Finally trash is getting a meaning in the world. :D Maybe if Trashpo would be more e…"

Eduardo Cardoso replied Sep 4, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service